Two Companies, One Name.
At Dornish Law Offices, PC, we help Pittsburgh area investors, individuals and businesses with their legal issues and title settlement questions. We have two distinct companies set up under one roof, both staffed by lawyers with over 200 years of combined legal experience in Pennsylvania law who understand the concerns facing you or your business.
Our two companies are:
Dornish Law Offices, PC, which is a full-service Pennsylvania Law Firm handling business and personal legal matters.
Dornish Settlement Services, LLC, a Pennsylvania Licensed Title Insurance Agency providing closing services for all sizes of residential and commercial purchases and refinances. All closings are conducted by the lawyers of Dornish Law Offices, P.C.
This set up allows us to be able to guide a transaction from beginning to end for our clients. You can rely upon our team to help you throughout the process, and put you in a position to efficiently achieve your legal goals.
Skilled At All Aspects Of Your Case
We offer legal assistance to individuals and businesses with a host of different legal concerns, including:
- Working with real estate investors, companies or other individuals with questions involving the purchase or sale of a property
- Assisting landlords, property management companies and real estate investors with protecting their property interests
- Providing counsel to contractors, subcontractors and others with legal issues involving construction law
- Assisting businesses with day-to-day issues or complex disputes
- Helping real estate investors or property owners prepare strategic estate plans
- Securing title and other related aspects connected to real estate transactions
- Representing individuals or entities with condominium or homeowners’ association disputes
Our team is made up of trial attorneys. We know that there are sometimes problems that develop that may prevent you from finding answers to the questions at the heart of your case. If trial is in your best interests, our attorneys are prepared to advance or protect your interests in the courtroom.