By Bradley S. Dornish, Esq. The National Real Estate Investors’ Association (National REIA) has started a nationwide education-based certification program designed to recognize the high level of knowledge and professionalism attained by those real estate investors who...
- Are turnkey or fixer-upper properties a better investment?
- Should you refinance the mortgage loans on your investment properties?
- An installment sale might be a good option for your property
- Thinking of investing in real estate right now? Here are some tips for success
- Ways to protect yourself when buying a property ‘sight unseen’