By Bradley S. Dornish, Esq. In just over a month, I have seen three Pittsburgh Real Estate Lawyers lose their careers, reputations, huge sums of money, and soon, their freedom, over mortgage fraud. I knew and dealt with each of them. They all had good educations,...
- Are turnkey or fixer-upper properties a better investment?
- Should you refinance the mortgage loans on your investment properties?
- An installment sale might be a good option for your property
- Thinking of investing in real estate right now? Here are some tips for success
- Ways to protect yourself when buying a property ‘sight unseen’